Registrations for the 2018 season are now open. All player, volunteer and coach registrations must be completed online via MyFootballClub (MFC), the national online registration system.
To assist us with our planning for the season we have put together a very quick and easy Google Form for you to fill out prior to registering (it’s only 6 questions!). Once you click to submit you will get the link to register with us.
We have also created a handy guide to registering if it’s your first time and you’d like some pointers. Please click here to download the step by step registration guide. Please have a read through the guide prior to logging in to your account.
Once you have registered please download the 2018 Welcome Pack.
Completing online registration
When completing FFV’s online registration you will be asked to:
- Provide contact details
- Upload a passport style photo (this is a requirement by FFV for players participating in the Girls’ U12 Competition)
- Select the relevant registration package. This is based on your age and gender, so please ensure these details are correct in the system or you won’t see your package
- Specify whether you played your previous season in Australia or overseas (please see details below regarding international transfer clearance)
- Accept terms and conditions
- Women’s State League players have the option to purchase a pair of black shorts – please see registration guide
- Elect to pay with credit card at the time of registration (preferred option) or select to pay manually. Selecting the manual option will generate an email invoice, and you can pay in cash at registration night or by direct deposit into MSFC’s Bendigo Bank account (see the How to pay section, below).
2018 Player Fees
The club has made the decision to charge a registration fee that is lower than the actual costs. We can do this because we fundraise the difference. The committee appreciates the whole club’s involvement in fundraising activities.
Fees help to cover annual membership, FFV and FFA registration and insurance, FFV team entry, utilities, ground, uniform and equipment costs.
|MiniRoos Leagues – 2nd child||$205|
|MiniRoos Leagues – 3rd child||$185|
|Junior Leagues (U12-U18)||$262|
|Women’s State Leagues (19-35)||$405|
|Women’s State Leagues (Concession)*||$355|
|Women’s State League (Over 35)||$375|
|Women’s State League (U15-U18)||$315|
* Concession fees require the presentation of a valid student card or concession card.
The committee has budgeted to allow for a limited number of subsidised registration fees for players experiencing financial hardship. If you will have trouble paying the full fees and would like to apply for a subsidy, please email email@example.com to request an application form.
How to pay
Registration fees can be paid in one of two ways:
- In full on or before registration night
- By payment plan – dates and amounts for each instalment TBC
Payments can be made to the following account:
Name: Maribyrnong Swifts Football Club Inc.
Please ensure you include the player’s name in the reference field when making an online deposit.
Please note, no refunds can be issued once payments are made as payment is seen as a commitment to play for a team. In order to play for a team, an initial payment (at a minimum) must be made on registration night (see above for date). Positions in teams after this date are subject to availability.
International Transfer Clearance
An International Transfer Clearance (ITC) is required for every player aged 10 years or older who is playing for the first time and is not an Australian citizen, or whose last registration was overseas. This is a FIFA requirement to ensure players are not under contract or suspended, and is applicable even if the player is now an Australian citizen or if they have been registered in Australia or Victoria previously.
FFA will determine whether an ITC is required from you based on your registration details. If an ITC is required we will contact you to request further details and submit the application on your behalf.
An ITC can take up to 30 days to process, so please ensure you register earlier rather than later so you don’t miss out on any games.
MSFC membership is open to anyone who wants to become part of our club – you don’t need to be a player. Membership entitles you to vote at General and Annual General Meetings, and gives you access to various club event discounts. It’s also a great way to show your support for the club.
Club membership fee for 2018 is $30.
Junior Training Membership
Junior 12-18 years – $136.00
Miniroos 4-11 years $108.00 (Please note that a parent/carer must attend the training session with the child)
Please do not hesitate to contact our Memberships Coordinator if you have any questions or would like to discuss alternative registration options. The best way to do this is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.